Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Warning

2.47 a.m.

I experienced a slight stroke! The intense furiosity caused it. What happened? The same old story to Dorothy. But believe me, this is getting far too much.

I am thoroughly stunned to receive emails of work that assigned to my group members. Before receiving these emails, I have spoonfed them with informations and one past year assignment. What I received back is copy and paste work and they claimed to be theirs. I might as well do the copy and paste myself. What is the point of me feeding you the informations?

Getting too pissed off at 2.30 a.m., I sent out 85% of the report (of which 80% of this report is done ORIGINALLY by me). In the email, I wrote this

"There is a point that I would like to assert. I can accept submitting the report late if the quality of the report is good. But I can not accept copy and paste report, not even putting an effort to rephrase it."

It is not only one member who did the copy and paste. PISSED ME OFF TO THE EXTREME. That is it. NO MORE NEXT TIME TO WORK WITH THESE BUNCH OF PURE IDIOTS.

17th September 2005 was too HAPPENING. In the day, there was weather warning of strong winds and fire. And then comes the stroke! EXCELLENT! BRILLIANT! HOW LOVELY.

ninaohia
sq3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home