Light Bulbs
Do you know how to change light bulb?
29th August 2005. I changed my first light bulb.
Being oversea without your family means you got to be on your own. For the last 22 years, light bulbs were changed by my dad. I don't have to shop for one either. When I was at the supermarket, I was atonished by the range of light bulbs available. From frosted, softone light bulbs, to light bulbs of all watts and shapes.
I thought it is simple to change light bulb. But when I was trying to remove the old one, I just couldn't un-screw it. And I got to go online to ask for help. It was only then I realised that I got to push it in and then turn. That is a quarter turn light bulb.
Learnt my lesson!
Cheers
sq3169

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home