Before Exams
I guess this might be the last Blog before my exams which is 2 weeks away. (15 June to 25 June) 4 papers to go...
... And I am still working on reports due on monday. Coincidently, clashed with another quiz... That is why I am not online frequent lately. I would not be online for another month frequently.
Bought chicken essence that almost cost me S$30!!! But I got to make the investment. And I might get some other supplement as well... particularly vitamin C. Runny nose and blockage are killing me. I am so deprive of oxygen.
Looking forward to holiday. I will be travelling to Melbourne and Tasmania this winter. So I will be MIA again from 30th June to 11th July. YEAH~~~
Finally poverty days are over. I am still skeptical, not going to let it happen again. So I am setting up a reserve fund and save it up for rainy days or maybe holiday. That is the sad side of being oversea without family. I can't dig or borrow money from them.
That's about it. Rubbish shall end here. I got to study now. God bless me and dot's toe.
Cheers
sq3169

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home