Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

First Birthday Card

Adding on to the previous blog...

I have just received one of the best gifts I ever received today. A birthday card from Singapore, from my dearest sisters. This is the first time I ever received birthday card from them. As I read it, I cried. It is more than "touching". And I miss them.

Long distance has pulled us closer than ever. We started talking on phone, emailing each other. Though my conversations with my parents are always the same (kicked off with "Have you eaten? Is your health ok?" always!!!), I never get sick or tired to talk to them. I was never a "phone" person.

Or it could be the mishaps at home that adhered us...

And... I shouldn't have forgotten this as well...

This is the most expensive and "troublesome" gift from a friend of mine so far. A SPEAKER. This speaker keeps me entertained (without being deafen by ipod) nights and days. Like what I have been saying. This is a boring place. But this speaker keeps me alive. Thanks to my friend and the deliverman.

Life is amazing. The way we meet new people in our lives is like a marathon or relay. We are all linked together by something.

And the word "worthwhile" is not a criterion to cherish someone. It comes naturally from you, no matter what 'someone' has done of you. Isn't it so?

Cheers
SQ3169
(Breezy Cold & Rainy Day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home