Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Monday, December 27, 2004

Sweet Potatoes

25 December doesn't really mean Christmas to me. It is the special day of a dear friend.

It has been years. She is always there preparing food and gathers us all at her place. She is an excellent cook, and plays with her creativity to display a night filled with Christmas. Her big, fat cat, ironically called Mouse, is always there, sashaying. And, yes, I enjoyed the moment the sticky tape was pasted on her back. SHE IS JUST A CAT!

24 December 2004. I enjoyed myself that night, even though nothing too happening happened. Dinner was great. Cheese cake is WONDERFUl. The x'mas card is nice, scribbled with words of truth that warms my heart (I always like longwinded messages on card!). Just that I was too sleepy. Barely opening my eyes while eating the hot and spicy Sweet Potatoe Dessert if you have realised it. I would be glad to stay overnight.. and do nothing... but chat through the night.

Let's bring Sparkler next year... and freak Mouse.

Err. I think those ginger in the Sweet Potatoe Dessert is mended to remove gas. But, apparently, my stomach is filled with gas till now... What happened? Too much sweet potatoe?

Golden Sweet Potatoes
Sq3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home