Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Being There

I think of this person alot when I get to know what he is facing now. Memories of us studying together, how he makes silly jokes, and the look of his while he brainstorms ... He is definitely not just another person in my life, he walked through a crucial part of my life with me.

I can feel how sad he is now. But somehow, I feel pretty "guilty" for not being there to go through his difficult times with him.

Fake it may sounds. But this is what I am seriously feeling.

I hope he can remain strong, brave and bubbly.. like the person I used to know.

And I do hope you gals out there to share your woes. That is what friends are for, ain't? And be reminded that my mouth can be very tight!

Strong
SQ3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home