Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Sunday, November 14, 2004

As the Sun Arises

As the sun arises, I used to have this refreshing feeling of another great day ahead. This feeling has sadly parted me.

Last night, Dottie commented that the christmas wish I should have this year would be a filthy rich 30 years old man to buy me expensive gifts. I don't wish and dream that much. All I ask for is a simple mind, simple day, simple life.

A part of me has been asking alot, setting targets to achieve. I am certainly asking it for myself and shall deserve it. This part of me has been tearing and wearing me out. I am getting tired of life.

Yet I have to face it.

Life has been getting to harsh..

Last night I wrote this in my daily journal..

"I wish for a simple life. To live with ease..To live with great passion that never dies. To be oneself that never fake, I shall laugh and cry not in the shade..."

A simple wish.. that takes a great effort.

As the sun arises..


Golden Sun
SQ3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home