Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Turn & Torn

Just as you think that you have achieved something with satisfaction. Think again.. Did you really achieved what you meant to?

I thought I have proven to people my capabilities and perserverance to accomplish whatever tedious work. Then, someone told me how flamboyant I am, questioned me if I notice how high my profile is. Is there a balance between this profile and my capability?

It strucks me badly. I have never thought of that. Is this what people think of me? Although I always say "don't give a damn to others" opinion, I know truly how hard it takes to ignore their sayings behind me. It affects me.

Now I am in the state of introspection. Think and think, keeping my mouth shut. I have 2 years, 3 months and 2 days left before my contracts with EDB ends. Wouldn't want to hold this high responsibility with this little position I'm in... Wouldn't want to upset all people being this flamboyant.

Life is such a twist.

Goal & Gold
SQ3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home