Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Friday, August 13, 2004

Friday the Thirteen

Friday the thirteen~~

The alarm clock remained silent throughout the night... bad hair day... bloated tummy... bloody headache... 'yucks' coffee... this is just the beginning of the day. What the f**k is going on?

I feel dysfunctional today. Exhausted. Painful. Every step I made was so difficult, took so much effort. A different day it seems.

Yet, think back, did I past the twenty odd years easily?

Nothing is easy...

And I just got back from a more than 3 hours long meeting with a turtle. A turtle that talks non-stop and at a high volume. Imagine this, 3 hours talks, he talked 80% of the time. He talked till lunch time and I missed lunching with Mr Bum.

What can I say other than "Today is a bloody friday the thirteen"?

Let's say some prayers... May God bless us all, may all of us be free from pain, be it the pain in your head, your ears or menstrual pain..

Lunch time is Golden
SQ3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home