Shut up
I was almost killed last night ... by a, five years old or less, talkative girl and her narrative daddy.
All the way from Pasir Ris to Serangoon, they talked and talked. Not even 1 minute did they shut their mouths. Worse... my head was spinning, stomach groaning (hungery like hell), neck was aching and runny nose never stop! PEACE is all I want throughout the 35 minutes of bus journey. OH HEY DADDY ... she is just a bloody kiddo, you don't have to tell her the road names of every street we were ridding on. She don't give the road name a damn (poor kiddo kept switching topics). STOP her nonsense, tell her to lower her volume and PITCH. A child can speak at such high pitch that might crack the glass window of the bus! PLEASE STOP HER, REFRAIN HER FROM TALKING! ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH .... I alighted before they did... Hope I never catch them on SBS BUS 53 again!
oh Hey but that kiddo did ask an intelligent question... "Daddy, why everywhere is NKF?"
This is the level of tolerance I have for a Kiddo. Seriously should I have a kid of my own in future? Reconsidering ...
Silence is Golden
SQ3169

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home