Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

When will the day come?

This title came from nowhere... it just appear suddenly when I clicked my mouse cursor to the "Title"...

Things just happen the way it is ... Isn't this the way it is? Life just goes on and on ... a cycle, the way it is mended to be.

When will the day come? When will the day come? When will the day come?

The day I found someone darling? The day my heart breaks into pieces? Or the day I become ashes?

I don't know. I know nothing at this moment.

Perhap I am wondering when will the day come, the day I become wise ... A wiser who knows everything, one who predicts that every little thing.. One who will never defeat ...

Staying HARD to be gold
SQ3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home