Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Monday, August 16, 2004

21

Ever done something you felt so silly of thereafter?

It always happen on me. There were tons of things that I did or said that made me a big fool. I felt so regretful and told myself not to let history happens again. But usually it happens again and again after that. I got to admit that I do wonder how others think of me. I hate to give people an impression of a silly girl (though it has been it seems) or getting myself way too wrong.


Adult life is complicated. The office politics is getting too harsh for a young adult like me. You may tell me off, warn me not to get involved. Yet, how could it be possible? Keeping yourself mum everyday? That is gonna cause bad breathe and you still need to communicate with colleague to get work done, isn't it? Even out of the office, social circle needs a part of your smartie brain to keep it lubricated, no? WHY? Because one need to be so aware of words used and the technique to gossip or even console others! (Girls can be so sensitive of every vocabulary you used!)

Growing up can be so weird. When I was still a kiddo, I was dying to grow up faster. Yet, when I blew those 21 candles on the strawberry short cake, how I wish I can be six, seven, eight... Times when I don't give a damn to the acne on my face, growing fat, and practically everything. All I need to do was just to go to school...How innocent and simple it used to be...

Struggling for GOLD
SQ3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home