Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

After the Plunging Plane ~

Mark this day and time. 24th November 2004 approximately 1300 hr.

This is the first time I am involved in car accident. While happily on the way back from lunch, my colleague who is driving, hit a cyclist. The cyclist was fine. Minor elbow injury. The black Vios of his is dented.

I saw that cyclist from afar, clearly as I was on the front seat, next to driver. I gave no alarm to him, it seems that the 'more than smart' cyclist was not going to cross the road (cyclist paused in the mid of road). But he went on to peddle. Driver was watching out for a lorry nearby (... or maybe some babe on the Loyang Way). BANG. Hit the bicycle. Thank god, we didn't hit the cyclist, he fell and hurt his elbow. The driver panicked and turned his car to the left. We went toward the curb. No one is hurt in the car! But I got freaked out! YELLED during the crash.

OK... 2004 is a bit too exciting for me. It is either the plunging aeroplane (first time too!) or the car banging ... I guess I need to carry pills or tea that calm me well..

Wooo ... freaking day.

YELLED
SQ3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home