Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Friday, December 31, 2004

Au Revoir 2004

2004 is a drastic year of change.

January ...
A new job and a contract bonding me for the next 3 years. I still don't regret signing the contract! I signed on the dotted line with much considerations.

April ...
The first time in my life that I fell and twisted my ankle. It hurts like hell! The ankle remained swollen for the next few weeks and spent me 100 over bucks! Yucks~

May ...
The moment I turned to a 21. An age which qualifies my rights to cast a vote for government, getting married without parents' consents... And no more worries at the cinema for R(A) movies. But please ask me to produce my IC though, this will flatter me! No cake for me. No party. All I have was a swollen ankle. Happy Birthday!

October ...
Hokkaido. Autumn. Run away in Hokkaido. My first time in Japan. Lovely weather, excellent landscape and softened my heart.

First horror flight and typhoon too!

December ...
The best Christmas gift I ever received! A scholarship. Though it vexes me, I am glad and honoured to be awarded with it. It still remains unsolved. When is the official letters and informations coming?

Sweet potatoes Christmas...

Earthquakes and Tsunami. Natural disasters kept this holidays unforgettable. Nature holds us in its hands and we long forgotten how helpless we can be. Hundred over thousands are killed now and thousands are still missing.

What else more can we say other than "God bless us all" !

Here we come 2005!

Cheers
sq3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home