Please Pass Me a Chopper
“不問自取,既是偷“
Have you heard of this before?
I almost wanted to kill this classmate of mine for "stealing" my work. It gets on my nerve if you take my stuff without asking. Is asking for permission that difficult? And can't you acknowledge me after using my stuff? I don't ask you to show your graditude, I just want either a permission or acknowledgement.
This is what happened...
During the 5 minutes break in between Thermodynamics lecture, I left my work on the table (after consulting lecturer about the assignment) and rushed my way to the washroom. Apparently, she can't think for herself and must copy what I did. Fine, you like to be copycat, that is none of my business, it just degrades yourself. Go ahead and consult the lecturer too, but NOT WITH MY WORK!!! F**ker copycat took my diagram, which I left on the desk, to ask her question. YES, I admit I am kind of a difficult person (I admit, and please let me be the way I am!). And I do hope you know what basic proper manner is (that isn't too much!!!). WOULD YOU DIE NOT TO ASK YOUR FREAKING QUESTION WITH MY DIAGRAM??? WOULD YOU DIE JUST TO SKETCH YOUR PLOT? And your diagram isn't the same as mine!!! If you are reluctant to ask for my permission, that is FINE. But would you mind to acknowledge me PROPERLY when I return? F**king copycat said this to me..."I asked Peter (the lecturer) about your diagram..He said it is all condensed phase...". Since when did I ask copycat to ask the lecturer about my work? And yah, are you trying to say I am wrong again? She was trying to tell me I AM WRONG. F**K, everyone is having condensed phase, so is yours (darn copycat don't know what is going on, still like to correct me!) . I gave her my cold shoulder AGAIN.
After photocopying my handwritten lecture notes, I got so pissed with her that I ignored her. In fact, I almost wanted to report her for my copyright! It was only till last week I treated her better. And here she goes again.
OK she is 100% condemned.
sq3169

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home