Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Blank

Feeling rather empty since last night. Emptiness has caused the insomnia last night.

Perhaps I am possessive. I like to know the situation and get control of it. But things are going on under the table. Nearly invisible on my "radar". Yet, I sensed that there is still something there dangling. What is on his mind? What is on her mind? What does she wants? Somehow, I sensed that she is rather evil, holding on to him for contingencies.

I grew feelings for this person somehow. One who has been there for me in tough times. I cried in front of him. I shared my thoughts with him... But I guess there is someone is still on his mind...even though he said that crush is over.

And... I wonder if this is just a mirage kind of feeling. A silly crush..

Yet, he is always on my mind. The one who always makes me laugh heartily.

Hope the puzzle get the answer soon...

Cheers
sq3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home