Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Home

My family paints a big picture called "reality".

I have seen the real world through my family members, particularly those my father's siblings. I saw more back-stabbings more than ever in this family. And it all comes to one motive, MONEY.

My dad had asked for kind help, to lend him some money (to solve his cashflow issues). If you are not willing to help, it is alright. But you don't have to tell granny about that. This uncle of mine, knows very well what the consequences are, yet money has driven this man mad. He did it. He told my granny. And now, she wants to withdraw medical fund set aside for my old man.

If she wants to withdraw, I have no say at all. It is her money after all. And my sisters believe they can solve the medical fees. But I am just disgusted by those despicable doings for those brothers. BLOOD RELATED BROTHERS!

Screw them. I shall see their retributions.

I just hope my old man's cashflow issue ain't too hugh to solve.

"Another winter day has come and gone away. Another bitter winter day has just arrived..."

Nothing to cheer
sq3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home