Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Holiday?



I seriously think that the last two weeks were the one the worst holiday I ever had.

I just can't stand people whinning and whinning and WHINNING early in the morning. Well, maybe the apartment was not up to the standard that you were looking for, it's cheap! What can you ask more? Bad service? First of all, think of your attitude towards them.

And I just can't understand why people got to sleep that long hours. Australia has shorter daylight and you were on holiday. JUST GET YOUR BUM OUT OF BED EARLY!

What is up with these people?

(shaking my heads)

GREAT OCEAN ROAD.

During this 2 weeks, I enjoyed myself on my way to the Twelve Apostles. Four hours of driving journey, yet, I don't feel tired. I talked all the way with my senior. She is one perfect companion to travel.

We managed to catch the 8 apostles during sunset. How lucky we are to catch the glimpse of the collapsed apostle (one collapsed the day before, remaining 8). The sunset was magnificent and it still lingers in my mind.

And on that day, it was my first time to go up lighthouse at Cape Otway! Awesome!

Sunsetting
sq3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home