Anti-social
I am labelled Anti-social here.
Not that I want to be anti-social. Who would not want to hang around and enjoy themselves with friends? Dinning out after a week of assignments and quizes. But I just can't afford to. I barely make it to provide the necessories.
I was being invited to dine out at some Mongolian BBQ. But I got to decline it. Because I am left with 20 dollars to live through the remaining of the month. And I still have a phone bill to pay which I am not sure where am I going to fork out the money from as yet.
It just turned my heart cold. I was on MSN with my eldest sister who asked if I am going out on saturday night. I told her I got invited for dinner, but I don't have the money. Instead of offering help, she told me what she had today and later for dinner. She just don't offer any help and since I am here, she never asked if I got enough to spend.
I lead pretty miserable life here. Penniless most of the days.
And I do hope I can enjoy my life here. I tried to make it possible without spending money. It is getting very hard lately.
It might be a good training periods for me to be thrifty. This is getting too hard for me. The roughest days of my life.
I really feel miserable.
Going home. Actually I look forward to go home, partially for my family and friends, but mostly, it is because I want to escape from the poverty here.
sigh
sq3169

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home