Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Quiz

I wonder how my brain work. Why the solution always come late? Why is my brain functioning so well when I am in toilet? Particularly when I am brushing my teeth? Is toilet so conducive to me? Maybe I should just study in toilet.

"Space station is 6700km away from centre of gravity of Earth. Airplane is 6350 km away from centre of gravity of Earth. Why is an object weightless in space station and not in air craft?"

This is one of the question on the quiz today. And the solution came to me only when I was back home! TOO LATE...

"Because in space station, vacuum environment, there is no air that causes skin drag and form drags. Thus, there is no gravity to balance off. Gravity is in the function of weight. Since there is no gravity, there is no weight (weightless). However, in air craft, there is skin drag and form drags. Air craft will experience gravity force and, therefore, there is weight!"

If I can take my exam in toilet, I would score well! ahahhaha... provided no one shit when I am around.

SIGH~ "USE YOUR BLAIN, USE YOUR BLAIN"

Please pray for me. Pray that I get 80% and above for this quiz.

God bless me!

cheers
sq3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home