Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Term Break Sem 2 '05

Over the last 2 days, I was out of Brisbane, travelling with a bunch of Singaporeans and Malaysians. We were trying to catch glimpses of dolphins and whales.

The conclusion of the trip is "NO MORE NEXT TIME WITH ONE OF THE GUYS!" He is condemned by me. He can't dress, stingy (TO THE EXTREME!), speak out loud, mountain turtle-alike... The description list can just go on.

So why I asked him to join us? Because generally Singaporean aren't spontaneous, I have to let him join in in order to form a big group for the discounts.

LATE! That was one big issue! I would have to say most Singaporeans (including myself) have bad management of time. Always late. But I wasn't late for the last two days. Can't let the rest of the tour group to wait for us, isn't it? I bet this never come across their brains. They were late. HALF AN HOUR LATE. Embarassed me! (I was the contact person for the group of 11). That was day number 1. I thought they should learn the mistake. Yet, on day number 2, they set off LATE again to Goldcoast. VERY LATE!!!

Arggghhh... Can't tahan....

And "made in Australia" ain't that fantastic afterall. My shades cracked and chipped off on first use.

AWESOME~

Cheers
sq3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home