Angry
I spent 80% of my weekends sleeping. All I wanna do is to forget about how upset I am with my lousy job.
I am still sore over the matter. VERY SORE. So sore that I wanted to put nails under the wheels of my big boss BMW sedan. I wanna smash the glass door, I wanna bang my things hard on the table. I have even imagined stabbing the big boss and the HR. The violent side of me is emerging and they better stay away from me. Cos I bit!
And I was even more DL with the message from my manager.
"hey, try not to be dulan with ur pay, I just hope u hang in there, and give us an opportunity to renumerate u after 2 months, just ur luick to piss RT off because of a little misunderstanding before u actually start work. Sucky I know"
What the hell? Push the blame back to me!!! NABEIS. If the managers are good enough, they would have talk through that fucker big boss even before I came in to negotiate the pay. NABEIS.
ANGRY.. I am just so freaking angry. I think my heart attack is coming soon ... I can feel my blood pressure rising for the past few days.
ARGH
sq3169

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home