Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sick

This is the first time I ever felt like this.

SICK.

The really sick kind of sick. In fact, I haven't been well throughout the whole November. Flu, sore throat and bleeding nose... On the last day of exam, my nose bleed like hell the whole day. A day after the exam, I fell really sick. Felt drowsy even without medication. Dehydrated, nose blocked, sore throat...

I got myself to this state. I guess I have been pretty malnutrition lately. Last thursday, Tom out of nowhere asked me if I havent been taking fruits. I was quite stunned cos he was right. I hardly take fruits and veggy somehow. I think I only took veggy when I was out with them having dinner at cyber and once at home! ahahaha (I guess I must looked like shit that day when they suddenly popped up at my place for exam preparation)

Then on the last day of exam. I was really stressed up. Took 2 bottles of chicken essence. And I started to bleed non-stop. Too heaty. But I really need the energy from chicken essence to keep myself "high" for exam. Right after that evening paper, I headed straight to the "4th year Break-up" party. Started drinking and even went to the after party at Friday's. Continue to drink. Stayed up the whole night.

More to come... the day after exam. There was a birthday BBQ. I went. Didn't took alot of BBQ stuffs and drank alot of Coke with lemon or salt. Then my "itchy" hands kept me awake the whole night. Played 2 rounds of mahjong till the next day 7.30 am!

And then.. dehydration started...

This is my "bon voyage" to be sick...

I deserved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home