Crab Crap
I had chilli crab today. It was the first time I ever had chilli crab in Australia. In fact, I last had chilli crab more than 5 years ago... perhaps 10 years ago. Haha. I am not a seafood person!
They tried to hide the crab from me during lunch at Hanji (the only 'edible' HK roast meat restaurant in Brisbane) with their code names. Pretty fishy and I suspect that they are making fun of me. I did feel disappointed being left out from the secrets. While doing groceries shopping at Toowang, they called and laughed out loud on the phone, telling me I am invited to the dinner.
They paid AUD100 +++ for 3 crabs. Seafood is really expensive in Brisbane and something that I can't afford.
And.. we are continuing the crab crap this saturday. A day trip to Redcliff to catch some crabs while playing Mahjong outdoor. Hahaha..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home