Recollection on Gloomy Friday - Brisbane 2006
A gloomy friday.
I am gonna miss the weather here. Four seasons. Life with four seasons is so different. You live with hope in Spring. Vibrant and brilliant life in Summer. Strolling in the park, watching the autumn leaves falling in Autumn, feeling lonely and misses loved ones. In winter, nothing comes into your mind, other than keeping yourself warm. Living your life in the pace of four seasons.
It is coming towards the end of two years and I felt strongly that I would miss 2006. After the mahjong game last night, while we were in the car heading to St Lucia where my place is, the four of us came to agree it is an unforgettable year.
Though uni life is hectic, I enjoy 2006. I enjoyed digging Connosieur Vanilla ice cream while working on Transport Phenomena Assignments at 77 Warren Street (Yifan's place)...the midnight supper at Manors, Logan, on my birthday and every other busy nights... surprise birthday cake.... those sleepless night typing ERA reports at Daphne's place while munching on Doritas Nacho Chips, Starburst, and black coffees... Fifa World Cup at Milton's La Dolce Vita and Melvin's place (when we had my first Steamboat at 2 am) ... Mahjongs with Yifan, Juliana, Yingying, Shenton, Stanley, Melvin (Thanks Juliana for her kind patience)... Endless birthday gatherings... Ekka... Celebrations after each DP (at Treasury Casino and Daphne's place...)...
Life is fun.
Cheerios
sq3169

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home