Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

World Cup 1

Yes. I watch soccer match and I love World Cup. Asian teams are my favourite. Perhaps I am racist in some way. ...But then again, I am 101% racist to Indians.

Japan failed me. Lost to Aussie, Socceroos, terribly. How did the Socceroos score 3 goals? I am still in the state of denial at 3.36 a.m., more than 3 hours after the match. WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED??? The hopes were so high for the Japanese.

Anyway, Socceroos played the match as though they were playing rugby cum wrestling. It was a match with the most number of yellow cards I have seen so far.

The match is so overwhelming and it is keeping me awake. I guess I shall spend the night polishing the letter for Dottie.

All my hopes on South Korea now... Get into the next round at least!

nothing to Cheers
sq3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home