Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Pumpkin

My fridge was empty. No fresh ingredient to make myself a proper dinner. So I went to shop for groceries at Coles. That is one best past time activity! But ain't that good to your pocket.

Bought myself a pumpkin. It was actually only a quarter of a Kent Pumpkin. The skin was green, not those Halloween pumpkin. I baked it. No injury this time. When the pumpkin was tender, I poured layers of caramel. Then I put it back to the oven for the pumpkin to absorb the sweetness.

The pumpkin tasted saltish somehow, even with layers of caramel. I guess it is the natural taste of Kent Pumpkin.

After a month of idle for my thesis, my supervisor is finally back and broke me a news.. I have to changed my thesis subject. No more adsorption of sulphur dioxide, instead, catalytic reaction for hydrogen production. Fantastic! There goes my few nights of literature review.. to the drain.

I hope it is a blessing in disguise.

Life is wonderful, and the hope is still strong!

Cheers
sq3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home