Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006

Looking back. 2005 was not a happy year for me. Though I have what I wanted, the precious scholarship to University, my father's health deteriorated.

Am I asking too much out of life? I don't ask for everything to turn out too good for me. But not disastrous as it is now. But I still believe things are going to turn out better for me. Just hope that day comes earlier.

But I am glad that there are the Initial D in my life. There is Dorothy and Dominique. Dorothy is sweet. Dominique is a pain in my ass... But yes, I like your blatant comments Dominique (Please stop telling me to go for plastic surgery). These Ds are good listeners to listen to my ever-repeating complaints of this and that.

I hope 2006 is a great year. With great results for everything!!!

Cheers
sq3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home