As Long As..
One month passed. My time is running out and I hate it. Just wanna be around with people I dear for.
Things changed while I am away for 9 months. Everything seems foreign somehow. I can't find the right place where I used to be. No longer blend into the crowd. Something amissing. Is this an irreversible change?
I have changed as well. Quieter than before, not as cheerful as before. I have grew much during this 9 months.
On those sleepless nights, I asked myself. What could have happened if I did not leave Singapore? Will things happen the way I wanted?
Did I regret leaving? For those things that I missed out during this 9 months, I do regret. For those that I might get in future, I stayed strong on my decision.
This christmas I wished for miracles to happen on me and for the 2 men in my life. Hopefully.
Cheers
sq3169

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home