Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I am back

I am back.

I don't really have the foreign feeling back home. Perhaps I have speaking to my family alot. But most of the things at home I won't be able to locate (with my short memories). There are changes at home too. MORE BARANG BARANG!

I am still pretty worried with my dad though. He is thinner than before. Sometime, I just can't bear to see him in this shape. But I love to see him smile, with glitter in his eyes when he told his friends I am back. Last night was more like a welcome home dinner! Everyone was saying "Oh you are back! How's life in Australia? You have put on weight!" Everyone was repeating the same lines!

And this is a hectic week somehow. I thought I can relax at home and finish my Hong Kong drama. But it is great to see friends and not the hypos and copycats in Australia.

But damn the lost baggage. Though I was informed that the bag was found, the delivery man sent me the wrong bag last night. Somehow, I got a hunch the next bag delivered to my place is not the right one too.

My sister won the 4D consolation prize twice last night with the missing baggage tag number though... Am I the money goddess? hahahahaha I HOPE SO. Should have bought the 32 million lottery in Australia!

Cheers
SQ3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home