Close to Drunk
Close to drunken state. It is just another beginning of the year pot luck at a new place. Yet, I felt as thought I am drunk. Felt like being drunk, to forget about everything.
A week later, everything just come back to me. The time I told him I felt for him, the time he told me he ain't giving me any false hope. I guess I have put in alot, then I can't pull myself out immediately. At the balcony, staring at the night sky, I think of him. What have happened to both of us? The drift gets further and further. I don't feel like losing him. Feeling silly than ever... We are not togeher ever before, yet, I just don;t feel like losing him, out of my sight, out of my mind.
Thinking back, I wonder if he ever feel for me. I still remember him asking me out for dinner, in his gentle voice...insisted sending me to the GP when I was ill... What was on his mind?
I have given alot blindly.
Sad case for me... But still I cherish him, still like him the way he is.
Don't wannna get oo drunk..
sq3169

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home