Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Getting Sympathy

There is this young lady. A young mom of a toddler. Toddler is adorable. Chubby. But the mom is a horror.

Shotgun marriage. She is 21. Divorcee currently. Yet, seeking another port desperately she seems to be. Perhaps, she is looking for a gold mine. To describe her, "ah lian" fits her well. She wears tattoo, speaks loud and laugh like a hyena. I can't talk to her. All her topics is her baby boy, trying to win the sympathy of all others. Especially, to the men. I despise this kind of woman. It might be tough to bring up a child, but it is your responsibility. Looking for a dumb gold mine to raise your fat kid? Absurb.

It was till last night that I realised she has been using this tactics to pick up men in office. Despise her more. What a slut! Asking men to buy her expensive gift. And she aint that pretty.

She complained she can't kick off conversation with me. Seriously, I just bring myself to initiate a conversation with her. Not even a hi and a bye.

And for those men who fell into her traps. I say.. "Open your eyes buddy!!"

What a disgrace to the female race!

Despicable
sq3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home