Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Sunday, March 05, 2006

你知道我喜歡你嗎?

4th March 2006. What an unusual night! I made my first confession on the night I departed Singapore to continue my studies in Brisbane.

He sent me to Changi Airport from home. Along the exit of TPE to PIE, Changi Airport direction, the conversations went ...

PF: Can I ask you a question?
HE: What?
PF: Are you seeing someone?
HE: Not really seeing, hanging close and I am interested in Ah Lian. Don't spread this around..
PF: I won't. Not really my business... But I have something to tell you..你知道我喜歡你嗎?
HE: Actually.. I can feel it..
PF: Which is why you are avoiding me?
HE: .. not really avoiding.. But I don't want to give you false hope.. there are alot of issues lately.. like work and ...
PF:.. I know.. and I am leaving too. I don't expect anything.. Just want to tell you how I feel so that I won't regret someday..
HE: yah.. I know.. which is good.. don't regret...
PF: But we can always be friends isn't it?
HE: Yah..
PF: So don't block me on MSN.. cos I won't block you...
HE: Have you ever seen me blocking people on MSN?
PF: How would I know.. I don't peep on your MSN contact list..

Then he made a wrong turn at Terminal 2. Instead of dropping me at the departure hall entrance before parking. He headed to the carpark. Conversation ended like this.

Am I disappointed and hurt? Some disappointment is inevitable. I felt relieved. We sat together with other collegues who were there to send me off at Starbucks. He avoided looking at me. Still, before I stepped into the departure gate, we had a goodbye hug and I told him to be happy.

...

你知道我喜歡你嗎?
sq3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home