深夜裡買醉
It was a post DP celebration that had gone too wild. Two bottles of Vodlka, one bottle of Smirnoff, one bottle of Tequila for 9.
I was almost drunk. My rationality kept me away from drinking. Though they dragged me to drink more, I could still say "No". Perhaps I wasn't that drunk since I knew what I was doing and what they were talking about.
Those guys went really upset with their relationship. One had a nasty breakup, one had a bad arguement with his fling who he adores alot, another one is having problem with his cohabiting girlfriend who has been MIA-ing from his life lately..and there is another one who is about to get married. He was really drunk. Not sure of his reason for drinking, perhaps just for fun, or he is getting tired of his wife-to-be. This is what relationship tortures people.
I was kind of depressed lately. Too tired to move on with life. Too much for me to go through. It is spring in Brisbane. A season to begin new life. Just like Jacaranda blossoms blooming and covering the whole Brisbane in Lilac. But as it snows lilac, my heart sunks. Nothing can last isn't it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home