Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Beautiful Morning

Indeed it is a beautiful morning. While waiting for my transport, I have to agree it feels good to see another sunrise, to feel the morning breeze once more. Life is as beautiful as the morning sky.

Glay's "I'm in Love" ... The first song of the day.

Lately, I am so in love with myself. Perhaps.. God touched me. Yes, God. Recently, I have been thinking of converting. But I won't do it now for my parents' sake, unless my father becomes a Catholic.

Is this so not me? We need some changes do we? So that we can see the other side of life. If we are to persist with who we are now, what we are, and what we have, it is gonna be a long, dry way and you might be bored to death.

Cheerios
sq3169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home