Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Monday, January 15, 2007

Been LOOOONG

It has been LOOOOOOOOONNNGGG

New year has began. I have started my job. A brand new life. This morning I smiled to my reflection in the mirror and I told myself to begin the day with a smile! Life isn't that bad after all. It all depends on how we want to live.

Being happy is my new year resolution!

I was fascinated by the new pair of contact lenses which dilate my pupil! I looked different and I like it. Gonna get more of those! Haha

Dad has not been good lately. He is on Oral Morphine now. Though they have been telling him not to depend too much on Morphine, I rather him being painless! At least, he can sleep better. I hope he gets better...

Now... time for me to upload new pictures...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dot said...

my dearest girl, me too am hoping your resolution come true.. nothing beats living in happiness

2:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home