CNY Shopping @ Ikea
We went to Ikea @ Tampines for new furniture. Most of the furniture at home have been around for the last twenty years and the dinning table will collapse sooner or later. Dad and mum went along too. Mum has actually went to Ikea the day before as well but we didn't get the table as it is a cash and carry bulky item.
It has been long sicne we last shopped together. We used to do it in the old days at Kovan Emporium especially before chinese new year. But dad is no longer as strong as he was> he barely walks nowadays. The pain at his waist is unbearable. When we were at Ikea, he had to stop at points to rest.
I wanna hold his hand someday and walk with him. I wonder if we will be shopping at Chinatown this year. Last year, I gave it a miss. Hopefully, this year we can have a really great chinese new year and leave good memories for all.
Love
sq3169
29 Jan 07

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home