Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Monday, March 10, 2008

Cuttingedge

It is disturbing. It has been so disturbing that I barely got enough sleep, I could hardly sleep without awaken in middle of night.

When life seems so unbearable, we have to stay alive with the hopes that it will get better, the faith that we can live better.

We turn to prayers.

I am not spreading a religion here. But I have to admit that I get the comfort. I can feel the sincerity when they said prayers for me. And I got better sleep then after. Perhaps it is coincidental, perhaps it is just psychological... and perhaps I need more faith than ever.

Things can be very wrong at many times. The troubles that ran deep at work and the worries that ran even deeper at home...

I hope to get more peace..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home