Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Monday, June 18, 2007

I miss you

It was a fateful day on 11th June 2007. A day I had that strong faith on him, yet, he disappointed us all.

The moment I saw him on oxygen mask, I knew situation was bad. Yet, I had the faith that he would live on. He has strong mind that kept him for the last 2 years to be there at my graduation ceremony. He would have survived to witness my sister's wedding which was 5 days away, would it be?

He looked at me one last time and went back to sleep... he never opened his eyes again.

Then at 2018hr, he gave up his breathe while we were at his bedsides planning the wedding day for him. He heard us, did he? He never likes to trouble anyone... and so he gave up?

My mum cried out loud, yelling for him to come back. And so did we. I wanted him to live on so badly that I yelled at the Doctor to resuscitate him. While giving my last try to bring him back, he was announced dead.

I lost my father.

Dear papa,

I am sorry for not being there for the last 2 years. I am sorry I could not give you more. I am sorry that I could not take your pain away ... I am sorry I have not been a filial child...

And all these years of love you gave me, I could nothing more in returns... I am sorry

I miss you so much at the wedding. The empty seat at the red table was meant for you. Yet, you were not there. You should have toasted the guest with the 30 years old Martell you have kept for such a day... But you never had the chance to taste it...

I hope your spirit was there at the wedding.. to see us pretty in Cheongsam. Mama looked stunning and elegant in that cheongsam and with that make up.

你看到嗎?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dot said...

:'(

9:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home