Vent
Annoyed again. And I decided I need to do my usual stunt to vent it out.. BLOGGING.
NONSENSE is the word to describe how this company functions. Basically, it over-estimates its capabilities and abilities. New projects just keep coming in while manpower continues to reduce its strength. All that is done everyday is firefighting. "hey delivery date for this project is coming close, get the work done now!!" ... It is always last minute this and that.
Well. They went to Norway for a Engineering Meeting. They went happily and came back happily with pictures of Norway. Hurray! But no minutes of meeting, no briefing on what was concluded in the meeting, there is nothing. And when the deadlines come closer, they just drop one big bomb on me. What is this?
I am not the genie in the bottle. I am not super hero. HELLO~ I am just a human being.
Fire Ball Cheers
sq3169

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home